Digital Marketing Services
Build your business, and your brand, with our full array of successful online solutions.
Digital marketing is sometimes called online marketing, and other times, it's called internet marketing,. No matter what you call it, it's a broad term used to encompass multiple online strategies used to reach and connect with customers and prospects.
KKP's eMarketing solutions include:
- Website Development
- Landing page creation
- Search Engine Optimization Strategies
- Pay-per-click advertisement
- Local listing management
- Social Media Advertising
- Email Marketing
Nowadays, having a strategic eMarketing is necessary to stay relevant. Our experts at KKP can customize a strategic marketing strategy to strengthen your online presence. We'll enhance your brand, increase your visibility, and ultimately grow your business, organization, or nonprofit.
Rely on KKP as your single source to develop and deploy successful electronic marketing solutions for the benefit of your company, organization, or nonprofit:
· Reach interested consumers inexpensively and frequently via email marketing. With email communications, you'll stay-top-of-mind with customers and prospects who've opted in for ongoing messages from you. Our solutions include email list management and creative services for your emails and e-newsletters. We're also adept at email tracking. It allows us to evaluate the effectiveness of a campaign and fine-tune our future efforts for greater success.
· Appeal to buyers at the most opportune time with search engine marketing. With search engine marketing or SEM, we'll research the keywords that consumers most often use online at Bing or Google when looking for the products or services you offer. We'll then bid against others to have your pay-per-click (PPC) ads appear on the results page when those keywords are entered. Created by our graphic designers and writers, the PPC ads link to your website or phone. SEM's most significant advantage? It puts your ad directly in front of motivated consumers at the precise moment they're ready to complete a purchase or otherwise take action!
· Take advantage of social media marketing. It's one of your most cost-effective online marketing tactics. Why? Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram allow you to create and post profiles at no charge. Through these channels, you can engage with new prospects. We'll also help you maintain relationships with current ones as part of a CRM or customer relationship management strategy. With our help, social media marketing can also be a great way to promote your products and services, announce accomplishments, conduct market research, and more.
· Maintain a blog. A blog is a regularly updated web page or social media post. Created by KKP, blogs offer two advantages. By consistently publishing fresh content, you'll support your search engine optimization (SEO) strategy. This, in turn, will help boost your search engine rankings. The higher you are to the top of the results pages at Bing and Google, the better! Of course, your blog also becomes a great place to share information, offer advice, and connect with those interested in your products, services, or brand.
Need even more ideas with which to build your business and your brand? We've got them. With mobile-friendly websites and so much more that's essential today, KKP's digital marketing solutions will click for you!
Check out our most recent articles about eMarketing:
- Print and Digital Working together
- Traditional marketing vs. digital marketing
- E-Commerce and informational websites – What's the difference?